On July 30, 2019, leadership of Chaplynka district authority bodies held a working meeting with Director of Syvashenergoprom LLC Andriy Nemchenko and representatives of POWERCHІNA Syvash Wind Power Project in Ukraine. Local deputies, members of local executive committee and representative of Grygorivka community were also present at the meeting.
It should be reminded that the Syvash wind energy project is being implemented in accordance with the Memorandum of Cooperation between Kherson Regional State Administration and Norwegian company NBT AS, signed within the Kherson International Economic Forum ‘Tavrian Horizons’.
At the meeting Director of Syvashenergoprom LLC introduced the Program and spoked about its implementation, in particular about priority directions of Program implementation such as:
- support for educational and personality development programs, career guidance, improved education accessibility in particular for socially vulnerable groups;
- health sector support in order to create new opportunities for the community to get high quality medical services;
- investments attraction to water supply infrastructure and waste treatment;
• creation of temporary and permanent employment opportunities at the stages of WPP construction and its operation.
Andriy Nemchenko informed about volumes of possible financing of the projects. Maximum investment volume will sum to UAH 450,000 per project/year for one community. Other projects might be financed in amount of up to UAH 100,000 per project.
Directorate of Syvashenergoprom LLC approves final decision on project funding.
Quarterly all applications will be examined at meetings of interested parties which include:
– Directorate of Syvashenergoprom LLC;
– consultant on ecology and environmental protection of Syvashenergoprom LLC;
– representative of Chaplynka District State Administration;
– representative of Chaplynka District Council;
– representative of ATC authority;
– representative of ATC public organization;
After application approving, the Applicant have to prepare technical documentation, technical task and purchase plan according to project implementation scale and approved application.
Grygorivka Village Council has already applied project ‘Street lighting construction in Grygorivka Village on Pushkina Street, partly on Shkilna Street, Tovstogo Street and Novikova avenue’ for examination to Directorate of Syvashenergoprom LLC.
Total estimated value of the project in current prices is UAH 611,969. The amount of UAH 38,430 for design and research works has been already paid from Grygorivka Village Council budget. The rest sum in amount of UAH 573,539 is for construction works. It is planned that POWERCHІNA Syvash Wind Power Project in Ukraine will give UAH 300,000 and Syvashenergoprom LLC will give UAH 273,539 for construction financing.