Why is it worth taking part in the event?
– personal acquaintance with the heads of diplomatic missions, authorities, international associations, Turkish companies, potential partners;
– receive useful applied materials related to working in the Turkish market, including a directory with contacts of Turkish business organizations;
– everyone will be able to present the company’s products or services to other participants in the event;
– direct negotiations will be organized in sections (by areas of activity), which will allow for substantive negotiations;
– simultaneous translation is provided, removes the issue of the language barrier.
Meeting format – online and offline for speakers.
The online format of the meeting will take place using the ZOOM system. A link to the webinar room will be sent to you by email the day before the event.
The program of the meeting includes a plenary part, which will highlight the nearest prospects and priority areas of Ukrainian-Turkish economic cooperation, a Q&A section and sectoral working groups in which companies can conduct B2B. The Q&A section also includes a presentation of the meeting participants, time is regulated.
It is assumed that the meeting will also be attended by experts in the field of logistics and export consulting, as well as a representative of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Turkey, in order to provide advice on working in the said market.
Based on the results of the online meeting, Ukrainian companies will have the opportunity to establish direct contacts with Turkish companies and receive information on practical assistance to small and medium-sized businesses in carrying out export-import operations, a catalog of business associations and business circles in Turkey.
Organizational and financial conditions for participation:
Event format: online based on the ZOOM platform, links to the webinar room will be sent to the participants by mail the day before the event.
Working language: Russian – Turkish.
Participation fee – 360 UAH (including VAT)
Participation fee for members of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – UAH 240 (including VAT)
The approximate duration of the webinar is 2:00 (14.00 – 16.00)
Pre-registration of participation is required.
Contacts for feedback:
Anna Lyubimaya (+380955466509, ast-ier @ ucci.org.ua, dept.ier @ gmail.com,
- (044) 461 98 08)
Yulia Egorova, t. (044) 461 98 07 m. 050 942 69 66,
Valeria Zabashta, t (044) 584 28 15 m. 050 366 49 97, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! Companies looking to increase their visibility and present their products and services to the general public of participants and guests of the online meeting are offered the opportunity to act as a partner of the event. In case of interest, please contact for more detailed information on the above contacts.