Ukrainian government adjusted the quarantine regime
Thus, the Resolution of CMU on April 8, 2020 No. 262 envisages that business activity prohibition during quarantine does not apply to business entities engaged in:
- dry cleaning;
- postal and courier activities;
- waste gathering and preparation activity.
In addition, it was specified that persons that need self-isolation are, in particular, persons who have reached the age of 60, except persons covered by the Law of Ukraine ‘On Prevention of Corruption’, servicemen and employees of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other military formations and law enforcement agencies constituted under Ukrainian legislation, persons carrying out activities related to the non-proliferation of COVID-19 and persons ensuring activity of enterprises, institutions and organizations of any ownership type, which:
- carry out activity and provide services in energy, chemical, oil & chemical, machine building industries, mining, metallurgy, transport, sectors related to information and communication technologies, electronic communications, banking and financial sectors, defense industry;
- have a continuous industrial cycle;
- provide services in areas of livelihood of population, in particular central water supply and withdrawal, power and gas supply, food industry, agriculture and healthcare;
- are municipal, emergency and rescue services;
- are included to the list of enterprises of strategic importance for state economy and safety.
The Resolution also determines the Procedure for compulsory hospitalization of persons crossing the state border to observatories.