XI International Forum ‘Days of Polish Business in Ukraine’
November 14, 2019
International Forum ‘Days of Polish Business in Ukraine’ is a large-scale event being held since 2014. It is a meeting place for Ukrainian and Polish authorities and business looking for new ways of cooperation and partnership establishing.
Every year 150 – 300 participants among which are representatives of state and local authority bodies, diplomatic institutions and entrepreneurs from both countries take part in the forum.
Main themes of this year forum are:
- trade and economic partnership between Ukraine and Poland;
- large privatization and opening of the land market in Ukraine;
- building and infrastructure projects;
- prospects of rail freight transportation expansion, launching of projects on rail carriage building and creation of joint repair and service centers;
- processing industry – prospects for joint investment projects;
- Polish experience and technologies for energy saving projects in Ukraine, etc.
Date: November 14, 2019
Venue: 4 Instytutska Street, Kyiv, Ukraina Hotel
The event will be held under the patronage of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland to Ukraine and Polish Agency of Investments and Commerce.
To get detail information, please, visit the organizers’ web site: http://ukrbizpol.org/ or contact Olena Vakulik by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +38(044)2380944.